KLAS Research named its 2015/2016 “Best in KLAS: Software & Services” winners earlier today, and I’m happy to report that Dimensional Insight (once again!) came out on top in the business intelligence/analytics category. This is our 5th year being named Best in KLAS in BI/analytics. The announcement follows on the heels of our being named the top vendor in the KLAS Enterprise Healthcare BI performance report, which was announced earlier this month.
Here are 3 reasons why this news is so exciting to us:
- We have the winningest record for BI vendors. Out of the 6 years that KLAS has named a Best in KLAS Business Intelligence/Analytics solution, we have ranked #1 5 times. That’s a record no other BI vendor can claim.
- This award comes directly from our customers. The Best in KLAS awards are determined solely through customer feedback, and that’s immensely important to us. We pour a lot of resources into our consulting and services so our customers can reach their BI goals.
- This validates our approach from the very beginning. Tied to #2, at the end of the day, it’s all about outcomes. Can our customers use BI to achieve better insights and outcomes? Based on our continued high ratings and our #1 rating in the 2015 Enterprise Healthcare BI Performance Report (which was focused on outcomes this year), the answer to that question is undoubtedly yes!
If you want to learn more, click here to view our press release announcing today’s news.
KLAS subscribers can log on to the KLAS website to download and read the 2015/2016 “Best in KLAS: Software and Services” report, as well as the 2015 Enterprise Healthcare BI Performance Report.
- Why Diversity Matters in Decision-Making - February 15, 2022
- 3 Takeaways from KLAS Research’s “Data and Analytics Platforms 2021” Report - October 12, 2021
- 4 Ways to Use the Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study in Your Buying Research - June 10, 2021