Later this month, Dimensional Insight is attending the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in Frankfurt, Germany. We are very much looking forward to attending the educational sessions with Gartner analysts, learning from our peers all across Europe (and the globe!), and of course, meeting with attendees.
Tweet: 5 Reasons to Meet with Us at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
Are you attending the summit? If so, here are 5 reasons to swing by our booth and meet with us.
1. Get an in-depth look at our new Measure Factory
We just announced Measure Factory in October, and we are really excited to demonstrate it at the Gartner summit. That’s because we know this new technology will make a huge impact for businesses in terms of less time spent on business rules and more trust in the data. Measure Factory is designed to:
- Provide data governance by automating the creation of business rules
- Ensure data integrity by allowing standardized business rules and measures to be used throughout an organization
- Allow an organization to trust the data that’s being looked at
We’ll be demoing Measure Factory in person at the show and you can meet with a member of the Dimensional Insight team to get a personalized view.
2. Come see our mobile solution in action
Our DiveTab mobile BI solution enables your organization to get the right data at the right time to the right person on the right device. This means that workers on the go can access real-time BI dashboards, presentation content, marketing materials, audio, and video on their mobile device.
In addition, you can deploy specific applications on DiveTab, such as our Distributor Advisor application that helps distributors improve productivity and efficiency.
3. Hear from our customer Whistl on data governance
Whistl, which is the UK’s 2nd largest postal service (behind Royal Mail), will be speaking at our SPS presentation on Monday, November 20th from 12:00-12:30. Steven Dijkman from Whistl and Thomas van Praag, managing director of our European operations, will talk about how Whistl disrupted the UK’s 500-year-old postal industry, in part by focusing on technology, which included business intelligence and data governance. It is bound to be an interesting presentation – don’t miss it!
4. Learn about our laser focus on customer service
Yes, our technology is great – but what wins us rave reviews in user survey after user survey is our laser focus on customer service. We strongly believe in doing everything possible to make our customers successful, and that commitment shows in the high marks our customers give us. While other companies continually work towards the “sale,” for us, that’s the starting point. Stop by our booth to learn about the deep partnerships we form with our customers.
5. Be entertained by our magician
Lastly, we’ve planned some fun entertainment at the networking event on Monday night. You can kick back, have a hot dog and beer on us, and be entertained by Felix Gauger, one of Germany’s best magicians. We’ll have some fun giveaways too!
We look forward to seeing you at the summit!
- What to Look for in a Healthcare Analytics Vendor - February 21, 2023
- How a Growth Mindset Can Help You in Analytics - January 23, 2023
- How Analytics Can Help Hospitals Better Manage Their ICUs - November 21, 2022