If you’re an active healthcare technology professional, you’ve almost certainly heard of the HIMSS Conference. The annual conference, hosted by the Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), provides one of the best continuing education, networking, and exhibiting opportunities in healthcare.
This year’s conference focuses on “Health that Connects + Tech that Cares,” an homage to the increasingly digitized nature of healthcare. With more than 40,000 attendees and hundreds of informational sessions, the conference is the can’t-miss health information and technology event of the year.
Dimensional Insight will be showcasing our solutions at HIMSS23, and we can’t wait to show off some of the exciting updates we’ve made to our analytics platform. Our team can’t wait to learn, network, and experience all HIMSS has to offer. Here’s what we’re looking forward to at the conference.
Showcasing our exciting new My Library feature
At HIMSS23, we will be rolling out our innovative new My Library feature that provides an unparalleled personal experience for users and allows for fast time to value. With Dimensional Insight’s Diver Platform as the foundation, our Library of Applications leads to quick ROI and promotes data trust across departments, with a consistent look and feel. With My Library, your team can access more than 1,000 out-of-the-box and customizable data measures to satisfy your health system’s enterprise reporting needs. With MyLibrary you get:
- Personalization—with more than 1,000 measures to choose from, users can take ownership of their analytics needs and create a personalized environment, resulting in increased usage
- Technology optimization—through co-innovation with customers, we have created a platform targeted to the unique requirements of the healthcare industry, providing integration, speed, and ease of use
- Faster ROI—With our catalog of measures and optimized technology, users can benefit from smaller backlogs and faster implementation, leading to increased efficiency and understanding
Deploying our Library of Applications can result in deep and sustained clinical, financial, and operational improvements that impact patient care and your organization’s bottom line. We can’t wait to showcase our new approach to analytics at HIMSS23.
Attending the Interoperability Experience
Advancing interoperability has become a top priority in healthcare. Ensuring that healthcare data is easily accessible and translatable across care sites improves patient safety and quality of care. HIMSS23 will feature a variety of sessions with healthcare leaders and innovators speaking about how to strategically enhance interoperability. As Dimensional Insight’s technology allows for data sharing and improved access to medical information, we have a strong focus on interoperability and look forward to gaining valuable new insights on the topic at HIMSS23.
With more than 40,000 attendees with health innovation backgrounds, HIMSS provides the perfect stage for networking. From the exhibit floor to networking receptions, the conference is ripe with opportunities for collaboration. Dimensional Insight is showcasing at booth #2809 and we can’t wait to meet all of you on the exhibit hall floor. We are also looking forward to:
- Hosting an exciting raffle for folks who stop by and demo our platform
- Attending the opening reception on Monday night to kick off the week by meeting and mingling with our fellow attendees
- Networking at the Exhibit Hall Social Hour on Wednesday evening—a perfect chance to meet our fellow health tech innovators
We can’t wait to meet and collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals with a passion for revolutionizing digital healthcare.
Follow us at HIMSS23
HIMSS is the can’t-miss healthcare event of the year. With so many health-tech learning opportunities, it is sure to be a jampacked week full of innovation and education. Our team at Dimensional Insight will be at the forefront of the learning and networking events throughout the week.
Please also feel free to stop by our booth (#2809) or book an executive presentation ahead of time. See you at HIMSS23!
- The Role of Data in Healthcare Performance Improvement - November 27, 2023
- 3 Takeaways from KLAS Research’s “Data and Analytics Platforms 2023” Report - November 7, 2023
- Leading versus Lagging in Healthcare AI Adoption - October 30, 2023