If you’re an active cannabis professional, then you’re probably familiar with MJBizCon, the largest cannabis conference on the planet. Held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from November 28th to December 1st, MJBizCon will feature over 1400 exhibitors, 100 industry speakers, and 50 conference sessions.
This year’s theme is “DARE TO GROW,” which challenges industry OGs and newcomers alike to step out of their comfort zone and take the bold steps necessary to grow not only their business, but the industry as a whole.
CannaBI Analytics will be present on the expo floor for the third year in a row, and we can’t wait to show you some of the advancements we’ve made to our platform over the course of the past year. And, as always, our team can’t wait to learn, network, and experience everything MJBizCon has to offer. Here’s a glimpse of what we’re looking forward to this year:
- Learning from the experts:The conference boasts a variety of forums and panels, each focusing on different facets of the cannabis industry. These sessions are not just informative but are designed to spark discussions on progressing the industry. From financial strategies and marketing insights to scientific advancements and leadership in cannabis, these sessions promise a wealth of knowledge and new perspectives.
- Exploring what’s new in cannabis innovation: At the heart of MJBizCon is the expansive expo floor, showcasing the latest in cannabis technology and services. We can’t wait to join the other exhibitors on the floor as we reveal our own new contributions to the future of the industry!
- Making new friends: MJBizCon is known for its unmatched networking opportunities. With over 30,000 cannabis executives and entrepreneurs from around the world expected to attend, the event is a melting pot of ideas, experiences, and potential collaborations. Whether it’s at the vibrant receptions, the specialized forums, or the casual meet-up spots, the chances to connect with industry leaders, innovators, and peers are endless.
- Diversity and inclusion: MJBizCon 2023 continues its commitment to diversity and inclusion, with forums and discussions focusing on empowering women and people of color in cannabis and achieving equity in the industry. This year will also feature a new MJBiz Women in Leadership Forum, an event specifically designed to bring together women in cannabis for a motivational and engaging day of content, round table discussions and networking focused on personal and professional development.
See you there!
MJBizCon is THE cannabis conference of the year, and our team will be at the forefront of the learning and networking events throughout the week.
Come swing by and say hi at booth #5233, or book a product demo ahead of time if you’re looking for something a bit more in-depth.
We look forward to seeing you!
- How the Wine Industry is Using Data Analytics to Reduce Carbon Emissions - November 21, 2023
- What We’re Looking Forward to at MJBizCon 2023 - November 15, 2023
- What to Expect in Wine & Spirits this Holiday Season - November 14, 2023