What’s New on the Website
Top Logistics Trends for 2022
New white paper
The supply chain has seen a lot of turbulence over the last couple of years, with fluctuating shortages and inventory gluts. Logistics companies have learned many lessons from the recent bumps in the road and are working to implement new technologies and strategies to better prepare themselves for the years ahead.
In this white paper, we lay out some of the biggest trends in logistics for 2022. These trends include:
- The rise of autonomous vehicles
- New applications for artificial intelligence
- Increased sustainability initiatives
- Optimized last-mile delivery
- Cloud-based solutions
Read the white paper →
What’s new in Diver Platform Help
Available in DivePort 7.1(25) and later, DivePort chart, indicator, measures, and map portlets now offer a comparison-type of time series that displays the difference in value between two specified time series.
New Episode of the Knowledge Forum!
- Setting Time Series Anchor Date in the cPlan based on Data
- Export to Microsoft Excel Click Action Options
- New Macros for Custom Hover in DivePort
June TechBridge Newsletter is here!
HOT Topics in this issue:
- Keynote Speaker and a Chance to Win 2 Free Hotel Nights!
- Link Between EHR Satisfaction & Clinician Burnout
- Most Reliable Aspect of the Power Grid? It’s Likely to Fail
- How to Leverage Analytics in HR
- Optimizing Your Cannabis Tech Stack With Data Analytics
- Millennials Aren’t Drinking Enough Wine
Dimensional Insight Earns Top Scores for 13th Straight Year in 2022 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study.
Dimensional Insight earns perfect “recommend” score from customers; named an Overall Experience Leader and a Credibility Leader in Business Intelligence Market Models.