Dimensional Insight Support
Dimensional Insight support offers the highest performance and the easiest setup and maintenance of any business intelligence tool currently sold. When questions and issues do arise, the knowledgeable and experienced Dimensional Insight Support staff is ready to assist you.
Dimensional Insight provides updates, fixes, and enhancements as new features become available under the annual support and maintenance agreement available to our customers.
- If you are a customer in the United States and lack credentials to log in to the Customer Site, you may acquire credentials by contacting support by phone or email.
- If you are a customer outside the United States, please contact your distributor with any questions or concerns.
Point releases occur approximately every 4 months with full version releases every 12 months. Diver Platform protects customer investments in their existing hardware environment by ensuring compatibility with most major platforms and operating systems.
Current customers will find product reference manuals available on DI Download which is part of the Customer Site. Customers can log in to that site by clicking on the Sign In link in the upper right hand corner of the top navigation bar on this web site.
Join us for our Dimensional Insight Users Conference 2022 (DIUC22) this September!
September 15-16, 2022 | Washington, DC
The Sign In link brings users to a page with two sign in options:
- One for customers
- One for distributors and partners
Once customers sign in to the Customer Site, they should click on DI Download.
This page shows links for product component software downloads and manuals:
- Version 6.4 manual links are found under the “Manual” column.
- Version 7.0 documentation is bundled with the software as an online help system.
- Version 7.1 documentation is available online.
Read about training here.