Improve patient outcomes and reduce costs through trusted data analytics and governance
In this short video, Dimensional Insight healthcare customers discuss the positive impacts of Diver Platform across their hospital systems.
Freedom to explore data.
Confidence to decide.
Dimensional Insight was founded in 1989 by a team of people who wanted to create software to help people. That goal was the inspiration to create our 6 time Best in KLAS Diver Platform — most recently winning in 2019. Today, Diver is assisting thousands of healthcare champions around the globe.
Dimensional Insight offers a full line of analytics solutions fine-tuned to the data management, collaborative data governance, and self-service dashboard needs of healthcare. Our team of domain experts applies real-world experience to all of our analytics solutions to ensure that we are helping our customers gain trusted insights to reduce costs and improve outcomes.
Single shared version of the truth
- To gain value from your data, you need to have a complete view of it by integrating reference and transactional data-sets.
- To make the data meaningful, you need to define and apply organizational business rules.
- Maintaining consistent business rules definitions of data across departments and locations reduces time arguing about the validity of the data rather than discussing the meaning of it.
- Implementation time is decreased by defining a business rule once and using it throughout the system.
- Key stakeholders can view business rules to collaborate and govern.
- The use of analytics is accessible and usable for everyone within your organization: C-suite, analysts, and business line users — all of whom share a single version of the truth.