This topic describes how to open and close DiveLine server connections.
To open a previously defined connection:
Click File > Open Connection.
Depending on your client’s preferences, either the Quick Connections or Connection Manager dialog opens.
If Quick Connections opens and you have no buttons configured, click the Connection Manager button and proceed to step 3.
If you do have connection buttons defined, you can select one and connect and you are done.
In the Connection Manager dialog box, select a connection and click
Things to NOTE:
- If your credentials are stored in Connection Manager, the connection is made.
- If your credentials are not stored in Connection Manager, you are prompted for them before the connection is made.
- If a wrong username or password is saved in Connection Manager, Workbench prompts you for correct credentials. When you enter the correct credentials, Workbench offers to save them.
- If this is a DiveTab connection, the project opens with the main script as defined in the DiveTab section of Server Settings (see DiveTab Server Settings).
- If you have a lot of connections, you can use the filter box at the top of the connections list to help find the connection
, or scan the Last Connected column to find recently used connections.
Alternatively, you can use the Open Connection icon at the top right (next to the Connections list), or the Recent Connections links on the Quick Start Panel from the Start Page tab, to access one of your previously established connections.