Optionally, you can enable dimension changing on Measures portlets, which allows users to change the portlet dimension to another dimension.
You can specify the dimensions that are available for selection. A user with access to the measures portlet can click a dimension column heading to open a list of selectable dimensions.
To enable dimension changing:
- Browse to the page that contains the portlet that you want to edit.
On the DivePort toolbar, click Edit to unlock the page and enable edit mode.
- Right-click the portlet that you want to edit, and then on the context menu, click Edit.
The Edit Measures Portlet wizard opens.
Under More Settings, click Diving.
The Diving and dimension changing settings page opens.
Select Allow Dimension changing.
Specify which dimensions you want users to be able to select for changing:
- If you want every dimension to be available, select All.
If you want to specify which dimensions users can change to, clear the All check box, and then select the dimensions that you want to make available from the Dimensions list.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to exit the Edit Measures Portlet dialog box.
- Click Save to save your changes and exit edit mode.