Lowering 30-day readmissions is critical to improving patient outcomes, but if your readmission measures are inaccurate or require manual calculations to correct discrepancies, you could be missing opportunities to prevent readmissions, improve patient care, and reduce costs.
A Diver Platform-based application can automate readmissions reporting. Using Diver to translate the readmissions specifications into business rules and measures can result in accurate and timely daily readmission reports plus information about those patients who are frequently readmitted. Together, these reports can help medical teams and case managers to optimize patient care.
Once you have accurate reporting of readmissions, you can begin to understand why patients are returning and how post-discharge follow-up care can be improved. With analytics, implementing process changes and improving patient follow-up improves clinical outcomes, especially for high-risk patients who are frequently readmitted.
- Measure, analyze, and attest, all from a single application
- Built on the Best-in-KLAS-rated healthcare BI platform, Meaningful Use Advisor is certified for all 29 Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures
- Clinical Data Analytics in One Application
- Paths to Performance Improvement in Healthcare
- Clinical Quality Measures and Compliance
- Process Improvement through Physician Engagement
- Hospital Informatics Made Easy
- Optimize Surgery Scheduling: Software That Delivers Results
- Contain Costs: Enterprise Technology That Puts You in the Driver’s Seat
- Enhance Quality and Safety