Sign up now: Population Health & Data Reporting Strategies in the Era of COVID-19
October 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree
Roundtable Discussion Panel Moderated by Jeff Becker, Senior Healthcare Analyst, Forrester
In the wake of COVID-19, Massachusetts hospital reporting tactics underwent a massive transformation as health systems raced to move from retrospective to real time reporting of key metrics like bed availability, PPE burn rate, and inventory of nasal swabs, reagents, ventilators, and medications. These insights were critical to public health administrators working to coordinate a statewide response to the pandemic. As case counts across the state begin to climb – and with the possibility of another surge – it is critical that hospital and public health leaders consider additional reporting strategies that will better prepare the healthcare system.
Join us for a 1-hour panel discussion convened by the Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association and Dimensional Insight featuring local healthcare leaders during which we will discuss:
- Steps taken to identify and close health data reporting gaps during the first phase of the pandemic.
- Remaining data deficits faced by MHA and hospital executives.
- Strategies for creating more granular visibility into end-to-end patient flow, including identification of new key metrics from ambulatory, acute, and post-acute care settings.
- Opportunities for, and sources of, predictive analytics available to support more efficient inventory management and care coordination.
- Elizabeth H. Johnson, MD, MS, FACP, Chief Medical Officer, Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care
- Peter F Dunn, MD, Vice President, Procedural Services, Healthcare System Engineering, Capacity Management, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Kyan Safavi, MD, MBA, instructor, Harvard Medical School; David F. Torchiana Fellow in Healthcare Policy and Management; faculty member of the Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Anu Puri, Executive Director, Chief Data Officer, Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association
About Dimensional Insight:
Dimensional Insight®, based in Burlington, Mass., is a leading provider of analytics, data management, and performance management solutions. The company is a seven-time Best in KLAS winner in healthcare business intelligence and analytics, most recently ranking #1 in 2020. Dimensional Insight offers a complete portfolio of capabilities ranging from data integration and modeling to sophisticated reporting, analytics, and dashboards. Visit the company at www.dimins.com.