Complete and Timely Views into Physician Performance
Physician Performance Advisor™ does more than just make it easier for you meet Joint Commission reporting requirements:
- Display relevant metrics and benchmarks in concise dashboards to rapidly detect performance issues;
- Link to data beneath individual physician and organizational performance;
- Facilitate re-credentialing with physician-specific views;
- Filter data by care setting, visit type, and relationship to patient to ensure objectivity during physician reviews to better motivate improvements.
Physician Performance Advisor enables hospitals to continuously monitor physician performance with 360-degree assessments of physician activity across multiple care settings and performance criteria.
Capture More Improvement Opportunities
Physician Performance Advisor provides hospital managers with the ability to identify specific opportunities for improvement at the physician, practice, specialty, facility, and organization level.
- Compare individual physicians to standard benchmarks, as well as peers within their practice, specialty, and facility.
- Spot outliers responsible for a disproportionate impact on organizational performance.
- Detect patterns across the organization that reveal best practices.
- Understand how physician practice patterns affect overall hospital performance.
- Focus efforts on improvements that most impact outcomes, meet cost containment goals, and increase revenues.
Achieve Compliance with Less Time and Effort
Physician Performance Advisor compresses the time and effort required to meet The Joint Commission’s requirements for Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE). One hospital system saved over $200,000 and 1,200 man-hours of labor on Joint Commission reporting with Physician Performance Advisor.
Streamline Access to Data through Powerful Data Integration
Data from existing clinical repositories and operational and financial systems is automatically consolidated with custom and preferred third-party benchmark data to provide up-to-date information when it’s needed.
- Encounter-based data can be updated daily or weekly—providing physicians access to assessments based on their most recent cases.
- Periodic data, such as patient satisfaction surveys, can be updated at appropriate intervals.
Motivate Performance Improvements
Motivating physicians to change behaviors requires that physicians trust the data used in their reviews. Physician Performance Advisor enables the physician executive and physician to collaboratively review recent cases and dive from summary metrics to underlying details— down to the patient encounter level. The ability to filter by patient relationship—e.g., look only at attending physician roles—promotes constructive dialogue. And specific cases can be easily excluded, where warranted.
Business Intelligence Platform
Physician Performance Advisor leverages Dimensional Insight’s Diver Platform™ — winner of Best in KLAS Business Intelligence.
2014 Best in KLAS
Awarded Best in KLAS for Business Intelligence more times than any other vendor.