Organization: Starco Norge AS
Industry: Tires and rims wholesaler
Customer since: 2005
Revenue: NOK 525 million
Starco chose to implement its own digital platform because they wanted:
- The salesforce to focus on sales and customer follow-up, and not spend unnecessary time on system
- Easy access to details in customer reports
- Effective and efficient reporting
- Central distribution of reports and documents
- Updated and relevant information in customer meetings
In 2015, the companies Auto Grip AS and InterContact Norway AS merged into a new company called Starco Norge AS. In 2017 there was another merger with three companies in Norway: Nord Norsk Dekkimport AS (Bodø), Terje Vold AS (Trondheim) and Scan Vest Dekk AS (Ålesund). These now constitute Starco, which has become one of Norway’s largest importers and wholesalers of tires and rims.
Starco provides local retailers with tires and rims and has established a good position in the market. Their goal is to be Norway’s leading supplier of tires and rims, and they will further optimize their stock, shipping and purchasing volume. To achieve this goal, Starco is working extensively in the field and closely with its customers.