Gaining Insight into Surgery Utilization to Improve Satisfaction
- Organization: Gwinnett Medical Center
- Location: Metro Atlanta, Georgia
- Revenue: $809 million
- Beds: 553
- Employees: 5,500
- Customer Since: 2015
- Website: www.gwinnettmedicalcenter.org
- Solution: Diver Platform with Measure Factory, Surgery Advisor
GMC wanted to implement a data management and analytics platform that would enable it to:
- Bring its clinical, financial, and operational data into one location and provide a trusted source of data that all of its departments can rely on.
- Provide insight into its surgical operations that would enable the organization to accurately staff surgery rooms.
- Maximize the efficiency of its surgery blocks and ensure that providers are starting on time.
- Provide staff with a self-service analytics platform that they can use to ask questions and improve their decision-making process.
This means that the organization has to not only provide top-quality medical services to attract patients, but it also has to provide its employees with the right benefits, work-life balance, and job satisfaction; so they want to stay at the hospital and not move to one of the many other institutions in the area.
GMC believes that happy associates lead to …