Enabling Better Business Decisions Across the Enterprise
Organization: Allied Beverage Group, LLC
Industry: Wine & spirits distributor
Revenue: $1.2 billion
Customer since: 2000
Solution: Diver Platform and Program Advisor
Allied Beverage had several goals when it came to making more informed decisions from its data:
- The sales department needed a way to keep tabs daily on what was selling and what wasn’t selling, and be able to dive down into details to understand the “why” behind the numbers.
- The organization needed a centralized way to track effectiveness of sales programs and provide sales reps with a daily look at their progress towards goals.
- Purchasing needed to understand inventory levels to make better forecasting decisions and work with sales to move product with higher days of inventory.
- Accounting needed to automate the invoice process for billing suppliers back for RIPs.
- The company wanted an industry standard product that was consistent with the technology that its suppliers use. With consolidation in the distributor industry, an industry standard solution would also help merge data between organizations.
Although it is the top wine and spirits distributor in New Jersey, Allied Beverage is not content with doing business the same old ways as always. The company is continually looking for ways to improve upon processes and gain new insights to maximize revenue.