Job Opening: Software Trainer
We are looking for an instructor to join our Documentation and Training Department. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys and has an aptitude for technology and the process of helping others become proficient in its use.
Successful candidates will have experience teaching a variety of audiences, be comfortable with technology, and be familiar with scripting or programming languages and handling data. The focus of the trainer is to help customers learn how to use and explore DI software. The position requires strong presentation and writing skills, enthusiasm for working with customers, and the ability to manage details for all training assignments. Hands-on expertise and familiarity with all technical aspects of the product suite must be developed and maintained by this individual.
The initial work will be on-line, but in the future, as travel restrictions are eased and on-site instruction becomes possible, frequent travel may be required.
- A technical teaching background with enthusiasm for learning new skills and technologies
- Knowledge of and experience using at least one programming language
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments
- An interest in data analysis
- The ability to deal with a variety of customer types
- A strong customer service attitude
- Experience creating lesson plans and delivering them on-line
- Strong visual, oral, and written communication skills
- A strong collaborator as well as an independent worker
- Good organizational skills
BS in a technical field or Math, Business, or Education degrees with technical course work.
- Delivery of instruction on a variety of subjects
- Performance as a liaison between a vendor and clients
Work Environment and Benefits
Dimensional Insight is headquartered in Burlington, MA. The company is currently conducting all business remotely. Staff meetings tend to be planned based on EST. This is a full-time position with health and other benefits. Visit our website for details.
Send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org