Job Opening: Healthcare Business Intelligence Consultant
Dimensional Insight is seeking Healthcare Business Intelligence Consultants to join our healthcare applications development and project delivery teams. Healthcare Business Intelligence Consultants participate in the design, development, and deployment of analytical applications that leverage Dimensional Insight’s award-winning Diver Platform and Measure Factory technologies. Examples of our healthcare solutions include decision support tools that improve: hospital and ambulatory operations; ED, critical care, and surgery service line performance; and patient health outcomes. Our consultants play a critical role in helping healthcare providers and payers to harness information to improve the effectiveness of their organizations and the health of their patient populations.
Required Background & Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a discipline related to information systems, computer science, engineering, or mathematics/statistics. Coursework in subjects related to healthcare is a plus.
- At least two years of work experience in the healthcare industry (including internships) involving analysis, decision support, and clinical/business/engineering problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a passion for facilitating data-driven decision making.
- Programming aptitude and experience, ideally with Python, plus knowledge of statistical packages such as R, SAS, and SPSS.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, and ETL tools.
- Analysis and reporting experience with Epic, Cerner, and/or Meditech EHRs is highly desirable.
Key Responsibilities: :
- Project Leadership – Organize, manage, and successfully deliver customer projects that use Dimensional Insight analytics solutions to improve organizational performance and patient outcomes.
- Product Implementation – Install Dimensional Insight solutions and configure them to meet customers’ specifications.
- Customer Knowledge Transfer – Educate and advise customers on the effective use of analytical techniques using Dimensional Insight products.
- Product Design & Development – Participate in the design and development of Dimensional Insight healthcare analytics product solutions.
- Quality Assurance – Ensure the correctness and validity of Dimensional Insight product installations and customer information.
Dimensional Insight is a leader in providing analytics and data management solutions to healthcare organizations throughout the world. We have been awarded the Best in KLAS designation for Healthcare Business Intelligence & Analytics for seven of the past ten years. KLAS has highlighted Dimensional Insight’s empowering company culture, outstanding customer outcomes and superior value among the reasons for the company’s continuing success.
To apply, please send your qualifications and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Healthcare Business Intelligence Consultant in the subject.