I hope all of our Dimensional Insight Users Conference (DIUC) attendees had great training sessions and enjoyed themselves at our opening reception last night. Are you ready for Day 2?
Here’s a look at what’s on the agenda for Tuesday at DIUC19.
Morning sessions: A look back and a look forward
Our morning sessions at DIUC19 will feature our co-founders, Fred Powers and Stan Zanarotti, as well as members of our Cambridge technology team.
Fred and Stan will take a look back at the last 30 years of Dimensional Insight and will examine what has changed (ex: the technology!) and what has stayed the same (ex: our company orientation to satisfying our customers).
In the morning, members of our lab in Cambridge will also provide our users with a look at our newest technology and where Dimensional Insight is heading in terms of technology advances. Definitely a not-to-miss morning!
Afternoon sessions: Where the rubber hits the road
In the afternoon, we will be holding our Healthcare Analytics Summit and our Goods & Services Analytics Summit, which feature customer speakers talking about the real results they are achieving with Dimensional Insight analytics.
Here’s the line-up:
- Alicia d’Empaire – Baptist Health South Florida
- Bob Witkop – St. Lawrence Medical Center
- Rob Wilcox – Munson Healthcare
- Andras Sablauer – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Cass Schaedig – IntrinsiQ Specialty Solutions
Goods & Services
- Alexander Skaarup Kristensen – FREJA Transport & Logistics
- Bill MacPhail – Kahn Ventures
- Bene Lamote – Ghent University
- Douglas Fogg – Straumann USA
- Jenny Boyd – Jackson Family Wines
Dinner at Top of the Hub
Our customer event on Tuesday night will be held at one of Boston’s finest restaurants, Top of the Hub. This restaurant is at the top of the Prudential building (52 floors up!) and features a fantastic view of the Boston skyline.
Photo courtesy of Top of the Hub
This special dinner is all about celebrating our customers and the 30 years you have supported us.
Connect on social media
- 3 Takeaways from KLAS Research’s “Data and Analytics Platforms 2021” Report - October 12, 2021
- 4 Ways to Use the Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study in Your Buying Research - June 10, 2021
- Adaptability: The Key to Healthcare Technology Planning - April 27, 2021